There is a large range of Toilet Suites on offer, so when purchasing a toilet suite it is important to consider the following to ensure you make the right choice:
- Measure the available space carefully
- Match your existing plumbing
- Have your new toilet suite fit by a professional
- Consider the WELS ratings. New homes require 4 star whilst renovations or existing homes can have 3 stars.
- Why wouldn’t you consider the latest revolution in cleaning with Deluxe Bath & Kitchenware.
Look out for these features
- Superior rimless hygiene
- Easy clean drop zone
- Load tested
- Flexible Installation
The Deluxe Bath & Kitchenware range of toilet suites include a variety of versatile designs perfect for every bathroom. And available both in store and online, choose from among a range of quality brands designed to withstand the test of time.
But what about Replacing or repairing a toilet suite? So Deluxe Bath & Kitchenware has you covered. If you have already measured the space you have in your bathroom then the next step is choosing a design which suits not only the rest of your bathroom but also uses your available space intelligently. And the general designs you have to choose from include:
· Concealed – where the cistern is concealed behind the bathroom wall
· Wall faced or back to wall – where the cistern and pan sit flush against the bathroom wall
· Close coupled and connector toilet suites where the pan sits off the wall, whilst the cistern is connected to the wall
Because Our range of quality brands and manufacturers at Reece including Caroma and Laufen, And available in a range of space savvy designs and perfect for the entire family. Choose from rimless designs and a selection of flushing performance for your washrooms and powder rooms. Whether you’re looking for smaller toilet suites or care and ambulant toilet suites, we can help you select the best performing unit at the right price.